Hyaluronic Acid Supplements Formulated for:
- Competition Horses
- Aging Horses
- Horses in Intense Training
- Provides Long-Term Joint Support
- Maintains Joint Health and Function
- Helps Reduce Inflammation, Stiffness and Discomfort Associated with Normal Exercise
- Can be Combined with Grand Flex or Mega Grand Flex to Maximize Results
Grand H.A.™ Nourishes, Lubricates and Supports the Joint. Each unit provides 300mg of Hylauronic Acid, the highest level available. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is the chief component of synovial fluid that cushions and lubricates the joints. It plays an important role in increasing the viscosity and reducing friction between articular surfaces.
Grand H.A. contains Kolla II®, a new US patented “Super Ingredient” clinically proven for rapid, absorption and promotion of joint health. Kolla II® provides a matrix of HA molecules at 1/90th of their original size, Type II Collagen, and Depolymerized Chondroitin Sulfate. The combination of these three ingredients match the natural structure found in articular cartilage. Grand H.A. with Type II Collagen represents a new dimension in joint technology – a more scientific approach for ultimate joint care.
Product Facts • Per 1oz. (28.5 g) unit
3.75 lb., 10 lb., 20 lb.